Faisal Fabrics Limited is committed to maintain and improve its Environmental Management System. The management shall make every effort to reduce the environmental impacts of its operations, activities and products and also identify precisely environmental aspects to control the impacts i.e., solid waste, air pollution, noise pollution, land contamination and fire hazards.
We are committed to achieve these aims through:
- Incorporating environmental responsibility into all business operations by planning environmental protection, reviewing and developing policy, by setting objective and targets.
- Utilizing the best available techniques to comply with the applicable legal requirements and with other requirements to which the organization subscribes which relate to its environmental aspects.
- Pursuing continuous improvement in environmental performance by setting objectives and targets especially in addressing the areas of resource use and prevention of pollution.
- Promote its objectives and will respond positively to enquiries and suggestions from both inside and outside the company.
- Comply with applicable environmental laws, regulations, code of practice and other environmental requirements.
All employees have responsibilities for policy implementation by participating and contributing to its success through their actions and suggestions.